Shipping, Return & Privacy Policies
Shipping fees are for ‘Package & Post’ – our shipping fees are based on the weight of the item(s) plus packaging costs. Because we offer items in a large range of sizes and weights, some fragile and some not so fragile, weights and packaging needs vary. Shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart of this site.
We really do live out in the boonies, and make the trek to the Post Office once per week. Orders are shipped within 6 business days. If you need your order to ship out sooner, or have a ‘need by’ date, contact us and we’ll see what we can do.
• Any order at or over $100.00 may be sent, at our discretion and expense, Signature Required (for USA), or Registered Mail (for international), which means you will have to sign for the package.
• To comply with Paypal’s policies, we ship only to the address registered with Paypal. If needing shipment to another address, please add the new address to your Paypal account before purchase, then at time of purchase select the address to ship to. If address change is not done before purchase, order may be canceled.
To be eligible for return and refund of purchase price (excluding shipping), orders must be returned:
• Returned/Postmarked within 7 calendar days from original delivery date.
• Repacked with all of the original packaging.
• Unused, undamaged and in the same condition as was sent.
It is highly recommended that returns should be:
• Sent with tracking – if no tracking is purchased and package is lost or misdelivered with no way to track it, we will be unable to issue a refund.
• Sent with insurance – if no insurance was purchased and item is damaged upon it’s return, we will be unable to issue a refund.
Refunds for returns are for the purchase price only. The original shipping and return shipping are the responsibility of the customer and are not refundable.
Due to the nature of some goods, these items are non-returnable:
• Digital Downloads
• Custom or personalized orders once the final photos have been accepted & approved of by the customer.
We’re so sorry to hear that! If your order arrived damaged:
• Please notify us within 72 hours of delivery.
• Please retain all packaging as this will be required for insurance purposes.
• Please be aware that a clear photo taken of the damage will be requested and necessary for insurance purposes.
Any duty / customs / VAT fees required upon arrival is the responsibility of the customer.
1. Personal Information We Do Not Collect.
We do not collect or store your credit card information or banking information. The payment processor used for collecting and remitting your payment does not share with us your credit card or banking information at any time. The payment processor does provide us with certain personal information such as your name and postal address in order for us to fulfill your order and provide you with customer support.
2. Personal Information We Collect & What We Do With It.
In order for us to provide customer service/support, any dispute resolutions, and/or to fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information such as your name, postal address; and sometimes your email or additional personal information such when ordering or discussing custom design orders.
We do not use our customers personal information to sign them up for any marketing messages, newsletters, email lists, etc..
3. Personal Information We Share With Third Parties.
In order to fulfill your order, we must share certain aspects of your personal information, such as providing your name and postal address to shipping companies in order to deliver your order to you.
We do not share nor sell our customers personal information to any other third party for monetary gain, promotional gain, or marketing, or for any purpose other than fulfilling your order and providing customer support.
4. How Long We Keep Your Personal Information.
5. Your Rights With Regard Your Personal Information.
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
You have the right to request we remove your personal contact information from any marketing messages for which you originally consented to receive.
You can exercise these rights in contacting us via our email contact form on this site.