Despite our vow to take one room at a time in this house remodel, we have gotten a bit sidetracked here and there. Our latest venture off the beaten path was due to the whole house water filtration system….which is installed and running, but has some kinks that need to be fixed. So our office project was put on the back burner. With running two Etsy shops, and a bunch of shop projects sitting on the shelf, we desperately needed to get our office completed. So back to work on the floors, that we started many weeks ago and only got a quarter of the way installed.
The very first board going down is always exciting 🙂 ….
And that ladies and gentlemen is about where we got to when it was time to tackle the water filter. Over the weekend, Aaron was determined to complete the install. He knocked it out of the park!….
Woohoo! Looks good! He did a beautiful job! Next up: distressing then staining the floor, so stay tuned! 🙂